Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome to Love.Laugh.Teach

Love.Laugh.Teach. My philosophy for teaching. Love what you do and love the students. Laugh with them and create a happy environment. Teach them and because they are happy and know they are loved, they will try their best and be eager to please.
Over the years I have spent approximately 10 years in the classroom. It started out in ESL classes in the public and private classrooms of Moscow, Russia. It then moved to the private classrooms in the U.S. - first, teaching ESL and then pre-k and kindergarten. I have enjoyed every step of the journey and now will document it here. 
Check out my Love page for things I love about teaching and things my students love.
The Laugh page will feature funny, humorous moments in the classroom (there are usually plenty of those, right??)
My Teach page will feature new things we are covering in class and any tips I have will be shared there.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I'm new to blogging as well and thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm your newest follower.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!! I can't wait to read your posts.
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete